GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Our general terms and conditions, as set out below, together with any special terms and conditions, are deemed to be accepted by our customers, even where they are in contradiction with their own general or special terms and conditions. ADYBOOKS S.p.r.l. is not liable for printing and typing errors on the website or technical information provided by manufacturers. All our prices include VAT (6% or 21%), shipping costs are not included. Information and prices on this website regarding books still to be published are given for information and are subject to change. ADYBOOKS S.p.r.l. has paid utmost attention to the content of the information disseminated, but can in no way guarantee the completeness, correctness and reliability.Any links to other websites or pdf files that might be of interest to the visitor are merely informative and ADYBOOKS S.p.r.l. is not responsible for the content or the use that could be made of it. The information mentioned on this site may under no circumstances be used for commercial purposes, and is only for strictly personal use. The information may therefore not be distributed in whole or in part without the prior written permission of ADYBOOKS S.p.r.l.
DELIVERY AND TRANSFER OF RISKS
2. The delivery dates mentioned on the order note, invoice or any other document are not binding, and are given solely for the purpose of information. In no event may the customer claim compensation of any kind due to late delivery. In addition, prices can be revised and adapted to reflect any price increases by manufacturers, suppliers and the like between the date of order and the date of delivery.
3. The conditions of delivery may differ from the above-mentioned conditions only where a mutual written agreement is drawn up. Unilateral amendments by a customer are not valid.
4. The merchandise is always transported at the customer’s costs and risks.
5. Whenever a delivery has to be repeated, for whatever reasons, e.g. the absence of the customer, the latter will pay a contractual indemnity of 120 EUR, plus the additional transport costs.
RECEIPT, COMPLAINTS AND RENUNCIATION RIGHT OF THE BUYER
6. If no complaint or return request is received by registered letter within 14 days of delivery, mentioning the precise reasons for complaint, the goods will be deemed to be finally accepted by the customer.
7. To be eligible for the crediting of defective products or products ordered in excess quantity, the customer must first obtain written permission to return these goods. The products must be back in our possession no later than 14 days after dispatch, in their original state. Transportation must always be arranged and paid for by the customer. New titles can only be returned after three months of publication date and this with a maximum delay of twelve months unless otherwise agreed.
RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP
8. The goods remain our property until total payment has been received from the customer.
9. If the customer breaks off the order prior to delivery, it then owes indemnification equal to 20 % of the sales price. For goods ordered or made to measure or to special customer specifications, the full purchase price must be paid by way of indemnification. In addition, we retain the right to demand other and higher indemnification, if proof is provided of effective damage.
10. Unless otherwise agreed, invoices are payable immediately in cash, without discount. In the event of non-payment at due date, late payment interest will be calculated at 1 % a month from the due date to the date of full payment. The simple expiry of a due date makes interest payable. In addition, the receipt of the invoice is deemed to represent the giving of notice, as of right and pursuant to article 1139 of the Belgian Civil Code.
11. In the event of late payment, the customer will also be required to add to his payment contractual indemnification equal to 12 % of the total invoice amount, with a minimum of 100 EUR.
12. The issue and/or acceptance of a trade bill does not have the effect of renovation of the debt so that the present sales conditions remain fully applicable. All related costs are to be borne by the customer and are payable cash.
13. Tany dispute falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the French speaking courts of Liège. Belgian law always applies
13. We use the data entered exclusively for the processing of the orders and the sending of a newsletter concerning in particular our new books. You can renunciate at any time by clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' link located in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org All customer data are stored and processed by us in compliance with the provisions of the legislation.
All entered personal data can be requested, corrected, withdrawn or deleted free of charge at any time. Please contact us by mail: email@example.com.
We do not pass on your personal details, including your address and e-mail address, to third parties without your explicit consent. You can withdraw this permission at any time. Excluded from this are the companies we use for the execution of our orders and which require certain data for the processing of the order (such as distributors who prepare and invoice your orders or carriers who make deliveries). In these cases, however, only the minimum necessary data is passed on.